Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

'Bargain Coast' pilot now shooting

Currently i am shooting the pilot episode for a new Channel 7 comedy series 'Bargain Coast'. Based on the hit UK series 'Benidorm', the show  features a motley bunch of characters who are regular visitors to an 'el cheapo all-inclusive' coastal resort somewhere in Australia. For the first time I am shooting on the Sony PDW-700 XDCAM HD 2/3" optical disk camera which is providing some pretty nice pictures. Not to mention the non-linear instant playback of clips on set which is a boon compared to tape-based shooting.

1 comment:

my first gay sex stories said...

``Are you crazy. He let me cum five times that afternoon andI couldnt believe how happy I was.
latina mom dog sex stories
free erotic stories with pics
adult bisexual gloryhole stories
preteen fuck stories
gay fuck stories
``Are you crazy. He let me cum five times that afternoon andI couldnt believe how happy I was.